Pre FLISoL 2016 hackfest!
Last Saturday, several friends gather here at our house to work on the logistics for the upcoming FLISoL 2016 and it’s Venezuela edition. It was a fun QRDA meeting where we not only work, but also had fun closing the night with a great Rock Band set.
- Documents repo Updated: Since several people usually need documents for the event formalities, I took some time to review all my old folders and updated and uploaded 5 docs that I think can be useful for all.
- LUG invitation
- Sponsorship request base letter
- Press note
- Confirmation of participation
- Program / Schedule
- Artwork repo: Like always, every year I do an art proposal for FLISoL marketing. Every country usually does it’s own marketing artwork for FLISoL, however, it all starts with a first artwork. Anyway, the repo is quite small, however, I hope to add more items before Jan.
- Poster (Letter size – more to come)
- Web banner – square
- Letterhead for documents
- Badge for attendants
Same way other attendants to the hackfest did different activities testing EventoL and we also took the chance to work on the local LUG website linuxtachira.org.ve (thx skatox!), so it was a really productive day!
If you’re interested on follow up any of this projects you can check the main repo at Github FLISoL-VE. Everyone is invited to contribute.
I must thank those who took a time of their personal time and did the long journey to San Cristóbal (Génesis, Hector, Xombra, David, Quidam), and those local folks who did time to share with us (richzendy, skatox and jhonpunk), we hope you had a good time and we expect to receive you soon!
Help tatica and donate with paypal!