Hey! I m Tatica!
I’m a full-time designer, photographer and community people. I love to analyze how this interactive world works. I’m not a programmer, however that’s how I started. I have been in the field since 2002 and have been loving every minute of it.
I love to learn and teach what I know about FLOSS and I enjoy meeting new friends from all around the world.
I m EstudioTap CEO
A Creative Studio active since 2009 where me and my team help clients and brands to renew and push beyond their businesses.
Some things about me
- I’m awesome helping people make things happen.
- I’m an excellent gear between Tech and Non-Tech people, giving them a chance to communicate and work together.
- I have a particular way to see the world, and photography is an excellent way share it.
- I love FLOSS, deeply and madly
- I am a dual citizen from Venezuela and Spain
- I speak Spanish and English, and love to learn new languages.
- The amount of random movies and Tv shows knowledge I have would scare you.
- I have so many geek t-shirts that I could wear one different each day for about a year without wear the same twice. (Happy to get more!)
LibrePlanet – Online – Mar 2021
FLOCK to Fedora – Budapest/Hungary – Aug 2019
LGM Libre Graphics Meeting – Saarbrücken/Germany – May 2019
FUDcon Fedora Users & Developers Conference – Cordoba/Argentina – Sep 2015
Flock – Fedora Contributor Conference – Charleston/USA – Aug 2013
LGM Libre Graphics Meeting – Madrid/Spain – Apr 2013
FUDcon Fedora Users & Developers Conference – Valencia/Venezuela -Ago 2012
LGM Libre Graphics Meeting – Vienna – May 2012
FUDcon Fedora Users & Developers Conference – Blacksburg/USA – Jan 2012
GuatePhoto – Guatemala – Dec 2011
FUDcon Fedora Users & Developers Conference – Panamá – May 2011
FUDcon Fedora Users & Developers Conference – Tempe/USA – Jan 2011
FUDcon Fedora Users & Developers Conference – Porto Alegre/Brazil – Jun 2009
Universidad Javeriana – Bogotá/Colombia – Sep 2009