I’m a full-time freelance designer, photographer and community people. I love to analyze how this interactive world works. I’m not a programmer, however that’s how I started. I have been in the field for nearly 7 years, and have been loving every minute of it.
I love to learn and teach what I know about FOSS and enjoy to meet new friends from all arround the world everyday. Everytime I have the chance to travel and spread FOSS I make it worth it and change a bit how people look the Free and Open Source world.
What I do well
- I’m awesome convincing people to make things happen.
- I understand what people need/want and make it happen, every single time.
- I’m an excellent gear between Tech and Non-Tech people, giving them a chance to communicate and work together.
- I have a particular way to see the world, and photography is an excellent way to prove it.
- Design has been a way to encourage people, motivate them and make business be more successful. Either you’re a business people or a community person, my designs will be a way for you to spread your world.
Facts about me
- I love FOSS, deeply and madly
- I am a dual citizen from Venezuela and Spain
- I speak Spanish and English, and love to learn new languages (right now, Portuguese and Italian)
- The amount of random movie and music knowledge I have would scare you
- My eyes change color from caramel to dark chocolate depending on my mood.
- I have so many geek t-shirts that I could wear one different each day per about 3 months… and I still want more!
- I organized FLISoL at Venezuela from 2008 to 2010, and was an amazing experience (went from 200 people to 3000!)
- I don’t smoke and never have, and I only drink a glass of wine once a year… but that doesn’t mean I’m a boring person… if people arround me is drinking, I get drunk just by see them (without losing consciousness :P )
How to contact me
visited 7 states (3.11%)
Create your own visited map of The World or website vertaling duits?